There are many ways to measure health and changes in health status.
One important tool is the Bio-Impedance Analysis (BIA).
The BIA offers comprehensive whole body composition and hydration analysis. Other wellness markers are also measured to track progress and monitor cellular health.
These reports include:
Body Fat %
Lean Mass %
Body water % and water distribution Basal Metabolic Rate
HOW TO PREPARE
For accurate results, please follow the BIA preparation guidelines:
– No alcohol 24 hours before the test
– No exercise, sauna, steam within 12 hours
– Avoid caffeine or food within 4 hours
– Empty bladder and bowel before performing test
– Lotions and oils on the skin can sku data – please do not apply the day of your test
– Please dress in fitted, comfortable clothing (for hip and waist measurements) and be prepared to remove all jewelry, belts, and shoes.
– Try to perform repeat tests at a similar time of day