Kids are so smart. Much smarter than adults. My daughter truly lives from her heart’s centre and I learn more about life from her everyday. My goal as her mom is not really to teach her anything at all, she’s got it figured out, but rather not to diminish her; to let her experience life in her full-out, open hearted, filter-less way.
Here are a few life lessons I am working on that she exemplifies on a daily basis:
- Eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re full.
- There’s always time for a good pillow fight….or any kind of play for that matter.
- Everyday is a gift and an opportunity to make it “the best day ever!”
- People matter more than anything else.
- Dance and sing like everyone IS watching – because you’re so super cool and talented that they’d be missing out if they didn’t see you doing your thing.